Tuesday

The Tea Party is Over...

Despite my Redsox falling ever so deeply out of contention there is still a light at the end of the tunnel. And no matter how dark things ever seem this light will be there to guide all of us along the path. That light: Knowing that the Yankees have, do, and always will suck. For those of us Redsox fans out there still hanging on to hope, I feel for you but I do have to officially call the time of death for Boston as yesterday when David Ortiz left the team with an irregular heartbeat. Hopefully though, these pictures can bring comfort and the reminder that regardless of the record or payroll, the will always Yankees suck!


"Derek! I just can't hide my feelings any longer. I need to tell you something!"




Even Hillary Clinton is a Yankees fan. Just like a liberal to sway with whatever direction the wind is blowing!




And who could forget this popular movie? "Don't ask, Don't tell, Don't Investigate," right A-Rod?




Rumor has it that this started because A-Rod accused the Boston pitchers of throwing at him to which Varitek responded, "We don't throw at .260 hitters." OUCH! That has got to sting. By the way, how is NY working out for you A-Rod?




One of the greatest throws that Pedro ever had in a Redsox uniform.


Singing "throw.." um, i mean "blow the man down" in my head,

"The Bear"

No comments: